For any sports that can cause testicular trauma or direct testicular contusion such as contact sports or combat sports where you risk getting hit with a knee or a foot or team sports where you risk getting hit with a ball, please refer to your doctor before wearing the ring while practising.
For any sports requiring a medical certificate, see your doctor before you start wearing the device:
- Sports that are practised in a specific environment :
- Mountain climbing;
- Underwater diving;
- Competitive sports where the fight can end notably or exclusively with one of the opponents getting in a position that keeps them from defending themselves or even renders them unconscious after they’ve been hit;
- Sports that include the use of firearms or air guns;
- Competitive sports that include the use of ground motor vehicles, except for remotely operated model cars;
- Sports including the use of an aircraft except for aeromodelling;
- Rugby union, rugby league and rugby sevens.
- Any sport discipline or activity involving the use of a climbing harness, harness, pelvis belt.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the thermal ring, ask your general practitioner or pharmacist for more information.